3.2.09

SONY DIGITAL CAMERA

SONY Digital Camera - Cyber Shot DSC S730 - 7.2 MP

I was hunting the market from a long time to buy a new digital camera and one of my friends told me about Sony digital camera. When I started using the camera, I found it very interesting and a different camera. Talking about its feature, it is equipped with 7.2 mega pixels which help me to take the bright and ultimate images.

Through this, I can maximize the picture as much as I want and can take the close up of the image. I need not to focus on the object as this camera offers the auto focus technology which automatically starts focusing whenever I point the camera on some object.


Besides these it is also equipped with the unique face detection technology which traces the path of the object. This technology helps to trace the moving path and captures the image without any blur. This camera also offers the automatic adjustments of the white balance, sharpness and brightness. Its white balance feature is so powerful that works automatically according the climate, such as sunlight, rainy day and cloudy. I am so amazed with its numerous scene selection features, including the landscape, beach, snow, twilight and soft snap.


The ISO sensitivity of the camera is very high which allows me to take the clear and neat photos. I can also record the movies of the best image quality with its CCD. This camera offers the big TFT screen which helps me to see my image properly after capturing it.

The battery life of the camera is the most unique feature of the camera as it allows me to take the pictures for the 10 hours. Its hand shake alert feature is also a different feature which reduces the effect of the hand shake up to 60% and captures the clear photos.

1 comment: