2.2.09

CASIO EX-Z80 CAMERA

Casio EX-Z80 camera

Recently, I have bought a new Casio EX-Z80 digital camera and I am so impressed with its features. One of the best features of this camera is the 3×optical zoom, through which I can sharply analyze the image and its surrounding. Through this zoom feature, I can zoom up to 80% which is the best part of the camera. This camera takes the high quality of the image with bright and sharp surroundings.


This camera also offers the big 2.6 inch LCD for watching the preview of the image. Its LCD screen helps me to see the picture before watching so that I can take the best picture. This camera is also equipped with the best preview technology through this technology I can select the best shot and save the image in my camera without wasting the memory of the camera. This camera has the auto shutter technology which automatically focuses on the object when the preview is the best according to the camera.

One of the best features of the camera is the face detection technology, through this technology camera automatically traces the path of the object and also focuses on the image. Through this technology I can also take the picture of the moving object which is the best part. This camera clicks the best quality image of the moving object.


Anti shake technology is also one of the upgraded features of the digital camera which allows the anti shake technology. This technology helps to prevent from the hand shake and take the beat picture without any blur.

The battery back up of the camera is very good; through this I can continuously take the pictures for eight hours which is the best features among all. Another advantage of this camera is the best scene technology, in this I can select up to 20 photos for the slide show.

No comments:

Post a Comment