15.2.09

SAMSUNG S860

Samsung S860 8.1MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom (Black)

The Samsung S860 8.1MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom is a great product that has served me a great purpose. I bought this camera in addition to my digital SLR camera and from that time this Samsung camera has played a great role in giving completeness to my photography as it helps me in shooting pictures at convenient and small points.

The small size of the camera makes it possible for me to carry it everywhere even to those places where I don’t want to drag my SLR camera along with me.
The greatest attribute of this digital camera is its quality of face recognition. Through this feature, the camera focuses on the humans rather than on the surroundings and this makes the photographic element of the camera so outstanding.

Even the navigability of the digital camera is quite good and the camera can be easily handled even by a kid. The camera also takes quality pictures of action scenes and hardly can you see any blurring effect that is so common in most of its competitive products in the market.

The camera has eleven different photo setting modes that you can choose from to give the dimension to your photographs. The small and sleek designing of the digicam makes it easily fit into your pant pockets. The camera gives a solid feeling and perfect comfort while I hold the camera to shoot the pictures.


The greatest shortcoming of this digital camera is that the LCD screen of the camera needs to be used during the photography session. The camera doesn’t have a viewfinder. However the camera consists of a big LCD screen.


In fact this digital camera is the best choice for basis photography. It can be used everyday as has been used by me. It is a best digital camera that can be bought at such affordable low cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment