10.2.09

SONY CYBERSHOT W300

Sony Cybershot W300 review

I bought this camera last Sunday and I am happier because this product includes every feature which must be there in a world class digital camera. One of the best features of this product is 13.6 mega pixels by which I can get clearer and sharper pictures than what I used to get from my former digital camera.

With exclusive features such as 2x Digital Zoom/3x Zeiss Optical Zoom, I can get clearer and nearer view of the far away scenes and objects.

I love framing shots of mountains, hills and other natural attractions and that was the main reason for why I purchased this digital camera.


One of the most alluring features of this digital camera from the very renowned Sony brand is that it allows me to get unmatchable portraits of my loved ones which is made possible by its auto focusing features such as Center auto focus, multi point auto focus, spot auto focus and semi manual auto focusing.


One of the best parts of this digital camera is that it includes image stabilization feature by which I get blur free pictures. The exclusive face detection technology in this camera allows me to detect if I have framed blurred pictures because of a sudden movement of subject.

The dynamic range optimization feature corrects any and every flaw inside the image. With this product I can choose from varied modes such as spot exposure modes, centre weighted mode or multi pattern mode. I can enjoy extensive view of the framed pictures on the 2.7 inches wide LCD screen of this camera.


One of the most astonishing features of this product is that it includes lithium ion battery by which I can enjoy long shooting hours. I can shot videos with amazing audio and video quality because this camera includes MPEG VX Movie Mode along with excellent sound effect. I can enjoy extensive picture storage in this product having 15MB internal capacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment