9.2.09

KODAK

Kodak

Since childhood I have always trusted just one brand in the camera industry and that is Kodak. Kodak is perpetually bringing new technological advancements with each passing year that can give you an amazing photo capturing experience. And to tell the truth, this camera is not less than any wonder.

As a matter of fact, it is full of high end features like shutter speed of about 1/1500 seconds, 5X mega zoom, sensor of 6.2 mega pixels, internal memory storage of about 16mb, cancel prints, compatibility with software works, time setup, auto power function, review menu facilities, video out, language set up and date stamp.

All these functions make image capturing truly a blissful experience. And when discussing about its features, I can never forget to tell about its framing amenity. Yes, I can frame my pics into different frames that give a refreshing and splendid look to the different pics.

As far as LCD screening is concerned, I can easily connect the camera with any LCD TV and get larger views with high definition clarity. I am really mesmerized with its high end performance that has made it accessible to capture every moment in the form of photographs and cherish throughout lifetime.


And when it comes to rechargeable battery, Kodak camera comes with NiMH batteries that last for little longer than its counterparts. Additional advantage with this camera is that it is highly portable and therefore can be carried into a bag or pocket without any inconveniences. Last but not the least, as far as its outer body is concerned, this camera looks dazzling with its sleek black body. I can easily say that I have fallen in love with my camera and that is why I carry it always along with me. Needless to say, it is worth a purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment