11.2.09

NIKON COOLPIX S600

Nikon Coolpix S600 review

I bought this digital camera last month and the exclusive features in this camera made me feel flattered like never before. I got influenced to buy this product by its stylish and sleek design. As I expected, this camera has boosted my style quotient and all my friends are now craving for the same digital camera.

I can enjoy exclusive features with this camera such as 10 mega pixel imager which allows me to get sharper and clearer pictures of my subject. With exclusive 10 mega pixel, I can enjoy high resolution images and that is why my family often assists me to take this camera along on every big and small family function so as to capture the beautiful moments of my life forever in this camera.


With the help of exclusive inclusions such as wide angle zoom lens, I can shot close up pictures of far away objects, such as mountains and falls. This product includes 2.7 inches LCD display on which I can clearly view the details of the video and pictures shot by me.

One of the most alluring parts of this digital camera is that it includes lithium ion battery which works on and on thereby allowing me to enjoy photo shooting for long hours. This camera includes 45 MB built in memory which enables me to enjoy extensive storage options. One of the most alluring features of this camera model is that it is absolutely pocket friendly.


The measurement of this product is also attractive and it is of 3.5 x 2.1 x 0.9 inches. One of the best features of this camera model is that it is free of protrusions after I stow the lenses. This product enables me to control important features of the camera such as exposure compensation, white balance, ISO, color and metering.

This product includes scene selection mode by which I can choose my favorite scene mode such as scenery or night scene mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment