9.2.09

FUJIFILM FINEPIX Z1

Fujifilm FinePix Z1 Digital Camera

Last month, I purchased Fujifilm FinePix Z1 Digital Camera and to tell you the truth it has offered me a new experience of capturing pictures. Fine Pix Z1 is one of the latest digital camera editions from Fujifilm and it offers all the latest features that everyone is talking about. It is very easy to use and the pictures qualities are absolutely stunning.

This digital camera has 5.1 megapixel of resolution power that offers high definition pictures whenever I take a shot. It also has automatic as well as scene modes that simplifies its operation systems. It comes in a sleek and compact design and easily fits my pocket. It weighs only about 5.1 ounce and its slim figure suits my personality.

Moreover, the 3x zoom lens of this unique digital camera model allows me to get high quality image of even far off subjects. There is also a built in sliding lens that controls the front panel.

It also offers me TTL contrast detection auto focus technology that provides multi AF modes. I also like the 2.5 Inch color LCD display of this digital camera as it allows me to compose shot and check results. I can also get the record mode display using its LCD monitor. With its post shot assist display mode, I can take last three images and select the best from it.
Other than auto and manual modes, it offers other five still scene modes for different locations. Now, I can get the best image quality whatever be the location or the condition of light. The different scene program options offered by Fujifilm FinePix Z1 are Sport, portrait, night, landscape and natural light condition.

I am also impressed by the built-in flash system of this digital camera as it can automatically operate red eye reduction, slow synchro and forced suppressed. This digital camera has 16MB starter card and it stores images on its xD picture cards. Moreover, the lithium ion battery of this digital camera is rechargeable and offers long lasting battery life.

No comments:

Post a Comment