3.2.09

PENTAX DIGITAL SLR CAMERA

Pentax Digital SLR camera *IST DL launched

Photography is my hobby and for that purpose I always keep on buying new cameras. Recently I have bought a new Pentax Digital SLR camera and I am so amazed with its feature.


One of the best features of this camera is equipped with the 2.5 inches LCD monitor screen through which I can see all the objects clearly and sharply. The features of the camera are very easy to use and the size of the camera is very small.

As compare to all this is the portable camera and I can easily carry it in my pocket. I wanted a camera at a very affordable price as I often carry my camera in my bag, and I really found strange that despite of having so many advanced features this camera is very affordable. I can easily take pictures with my camera as it offers an upgrade technology point and shoot. This technology allows me to click the pictures clearly whenever I set a focus on some person or object.

Its 6.1 mega pixels give an excellent quality of pictures and I can also maximize the picture according to my need. This camera is equipped with the 18-55 mm lens with the interchangeable technology. The lens of the camera allows me to take crisp picture and easily available in the market.


I can use the digital Zoom feature to maximize the picture up to 12 times which is the best feature of this camera and its LCD screen offers the 210,000 pixels resolutions. Through this camera I can also get the confirmation signal after clicking the picture and it also offers the editing features after taking a picture.

I can easily modify the pictures with the help of this camera. It is also equipped with the multi function controller which easily connects with AV/TV dials.

No comments:

Post a Comment