9.2.09

CANON POWERSHOT SD890IS

Canon PowerShot SD890IS 10MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom

I was hunting the market for a new digital camera and my searched stopped at the Canon Powers hot digital camera. I selected this camera as it is equipped with the unique and latest features. One of the advance features of this camera is the 10 mega pixels resolution which allows me to capture the complete back ground with the excellent quality of image.


This camera also offers the digital ELPH effect which helps to take creative pictures. The design of the camera is very different and this camera is available in various colors. Its 5× optical zoom lens helps me to take the blur free images and the optical image stabilizer allows me to take bright and crisp picture even in the dim light. This feature also helps to find and modify the camera shake which results the clear, bright and sharp images.

I often carry my camera along with me and I am very satisfied with this camera as the size is comparatively small from any other digital camera and I can easily carry the camera in my pocket. Another upgraded feature of this digital camera is the face detection technology, through this feature the skin tone of the person is not affected by the lighting of the camera.

This feature automatically sets the focus, white balance, sharpness, brightness and exposure of the image which is the best part of the camera and also saves my time from doing all these changes.

This technology automatically traces the faces in the scene and focus on them to get the clear image. This camera also offers the 24 different shooting modes which add an interest while taking the images. Besides these fashion technology is also an important part of the camera which helps to trace the motion of the object and automatically focuses on the moving object.

No comments:

Post a Comment